Dont Underestimate Yourself

I have always believed in myself that I can do anything in life as long as I put my mind to it. However there is always a part of my that holds me back from putting my mind to the things that I deserve. It's really hard to explain but if anyone can relate it's those feelings or thoughts that are usually there to make you question your abilities, your decisions and even your moves on how you go about doing things on a daily basis. For example, when I decided to go after my military journey, I knew within myself due to my passion and love for the career path that as long as I work harder toward it I will be successful at what I do. However there were few moment where I had some thoughts of weaknesses that I might not make it since I had so many friends and relatives telling me that my look, size, appearance, and way of doing things do not go in line with the path that I was taking without them even knowing my inner strength. Later did I realized that my biggest problem in life is that I give people too much pretend over my life. Things that I know within myself that I can do I still look forward to at least one approval from those around me before I can truly seek forward to the end. Trust me it's a good thing to look up to people you love for approval of decisions you make in life but you must understand that there is a difference in getting approval and getting support from them. I have now come to the conclusion that in all my doings I rather have support than approval or maybe have none and yet see my myself succeed than sitting around moving in circles without any progress. when I realized how much passion I had for the military it took me three good years before I could finally complete the joining process, not because I didn't meet the requirements but because I needed approval from those I love or even those that tell me how much they love me beyond my family. What I didn't realize was that the military is not just a path that you can choose for your family to easily rejoice about, because as you are just looking at doing what you feel passionate about your family is look at the sacrifices that comes along with it. Like what will your journey be like? Will you always be away? What will they do if you loose your life? Can they make it without you being around? There are so many unanswered  questions that they wish they could get answers to that will help them understand if their support is necessary or just an approval. Nevertheless, when it all comes down to it...the decision is yours...you have to know what you want, what you deserve and what you are capable of doing in life. Make the right one and seek only one person (God) approval and pray that those you love will give you their support some way somehow. Do not sit around and let your dreams pass by without making any move. Seek what you love, do anything that is possible to help you move forward and never give up your faith and trust in God that through Him you are capable of doing all things possible. Today I am a member of the US Military and I can see how proud my family is for my decisions. The approval might have come in slowly or maybe it might never come from some relatives/friends but the support that I received on a daily basis from those around me make me smile each and everyday and with the Grace of God upon me I will continue to push forward in life until I reach my goals and see my dreams into reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just A Start...Thanks for Checking.....More Posts are comming soon

Life