You Must Get Tired To Gain Energy


You must get tired of the setbacks. Get tired of the negativities. Get tired of the failures. Get tired of being in the same spot without any improvement. Get tired of being told how to live your life. Get Tired!! You must get tired of others telling you how weak and good for nothing of a person you are. Get tired of moving in circle with the same negative people who won't help you see the good in yourself. You need to move forward. You deserve the best in life. You are destined for greatness. You need to put some energy in your daily life to achieve your goals and reach your dreams but for you to do so....

You should reach a point where you can feel comfortable using the pronoun "I" to see a difference. And that starts with you going like this:......I won't live by others expectation any more. I'm not going to wait for approval before seeking after what I love. I won't follow other desires to live my life. I am not going to eliminate my choices in life just to please those around me. I won't put anyone happiness before mine. I am not going to do things I don't want to do just to keep other happy with me. I won’t hide my feelings because of fear that someone will feel bad if I get to speak my mine. I won't criticize others for being who they are. I won’t judge others without knowing their stories. I won't say things I know that I cannot do. I won't try to be someone I am not just to fit in. I won't change myself to be accepted. I won't worry about others' problems that I cannot solve. I won't focus on how others see me when I will never see myself through their eyes. I won't belittle myself among the group when I am capable of being anything in life...that which including being great! I won't get myself involve in things that are not necessary to my growth. I won't be a part of anything that I have no business being a part of. I won't allow anyone's negative spirit to overshadow my optimist spirit. Anywhere I find myself I am the one in power because He that is in me is Greater than he that is in the World (1 John 4:4). There is no place in life that I cannot reach, no goal I can't accomplish when I have the strength to work harder each day than the day before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just A Start...Thanks for Checking.....More Posts are comming soon

Life

Darker Days